Sunday, May 1, 2011

Texting While Remodeling

Lee is not the only one texting pictures of exciting things these days.  While he is busy sending me fun progress pictures of whatever he is working on, he gets texts like this from me:




Poor Lee.  It is at those moments that I like to stop and think of what reaction he is having in his head when he reads it.  Such as:

"What?"

or

"Wingback chairs? When did we talk about wanting wingback chairs?"

or

"Reup -- what? Did she just say 'reupholster'?  Does she have a secret reupholstering talent I don't know about?"

But instead he just rides with me to the shady apartment complex they are waiting at (switching roles from husband to bodyguard).  Turns out they had fantastic bones!!  They were in great shape, and I can't wait to try out my new DIY project when the time comes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment