Thursday, December 1, 2011

Flooring, More Tile, A Christmas Tree & Chalkboard Wall Fun


This morning before work, Lowes came and delivered our hardwood flooring.  39 boxes to be exact.

 Here's a little teaser of what it looks like...


We are pretty much in love with it.  We went to visit it at lunch just to remind ourselves of just how much we love it.  I just sit and stare at it for way longer than I probably should.  And then I picture everything that will go along with it, and end up staring at it some more before Lee finally snaps me out of my daydream and we go on about our day. 

On top of flooring, we have made some tile progress in the main bathroom. 

Floor: 


Bath Surround:


Lee even decided to get action shots of me this time around:




We still have to do the wall behind the toilet and sink, then do the grout (in both bathrooms), and theeeeen we can lay that beautiful floor I just showed you above!

And on top of all that, we decided to get festive.  Check out our tree...lol.


And if you couldn't tell, we I have been having so much fun with the chalkboard wall already.  Lee's family was in from MI over the holiday weekend so I put it to good use:

Notice my two little gingerbread men at the bottom...Adam and Evan stopped by to play :)

No comments:

Post a Comment