Monday, January 30, 2012

Appliances!

Instead of working on trim or perfecting the sink apron this weekend, we did something much more exciting...we bought our kitchen appliances!  It all happened pretty fast, and we are loving what we ended up with.  They even delivered them this morning...thanks HHGregg! 

Here are a few pictures of what we ended up with:



It's the Frigidaire Professional Series...which to be honest makes me feel like I need to go take a cooking class in order to live up to its capabilities ;)

I hear the stove is a true "work-horse" based on many reviews, and I have to admit I've never cooked on a gas range before.  Getting used to stainless pots & pans vs. the non-stick variety was tricky enough for me a few years ago!  Can't wait to dig in and impress Lee with some masterpiece meals!

No comments:

Post a Comment